Thursday, November 12, 2009

Evaluation Report

CSU Chat- I found this useful and one of the simplest, however in saying that it was also quite difficult to use due to the small screen to type and view the conversation.

Skype- I have used this tool previously to keep in contact with relatives overseas. As it has both visual and audio input it is fantastic as it makes it more interesting. For those people typing, it allowed other viewers to know who was typing so there were no interruptions in conversation.

LC Moo-had a little bit of a play. I think it would be a great web 2.0 tool to use if I had more time to understand it completly. However, from what I saw it does look worthwhile, and very structured.

Webex- The tutorial we had, in regards to Webex was fascinating. It has great functions and features which I could definitely see within a workplace as a communication method. On the down side, it would be interesting to see what the cost may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment