Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comments

Well what a roller coaster it has been! Through undertaking OLR excercises and losing them on the way whilst typing straight on to this blog, I have now learnt to complete the work in word then copy it over to here. Whislt undertaking this subject, I have explored many web 2.0 technologies and learnt that there is never enough time to explore these interfaces. However I can see the practicality in alot of them. I have made the realisation, that studying part time, makes the time I do have precious, and realise that there isn't enough of it. I have been overwhelemed, but I can now see the light. I can see the importance of social networks within my workplace, and understand how difficult it can be to work within a group with people in different time zones. I now know from experience and from viewing other student's blogs, that I could have set it up in a more user friendly way. What can I say, learning never stops.

1 comment:

  1. Just a note, I've tried many times to fix my entry for excercise 7.2. Every time I have tried to post it up and fix the font and background, it doesn't work for some reason. I know if you highlight the activity you can see the writing, but if you would like me to email you the entry through a word doc, I am more than happy to do just that.

    ReplyDelete