Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Introduction


Hey There! My name's Lloyd and welcome to my first blog that I will be using and not just creating. I have just moved into a new place and now have internet access. Looking forward to working through this subject with you all. I live in Wollongong, and travel to a town called Tahmoor where I work in a rural school. I have been teaching there just over a year now and have a year 2 class. I am undertaking a dimploma with CSU in ICT and finding it very interesting and challenging. I would like to implement what I learn in these subjects, but because i work with the litttle ones, it limits me. In subjects prior to this, I did use a blog, created a web quest and a wiki as assessment tasks. I am a frequent user of facebook, and at times myspace. Looking forward to working with you in this subject, all the best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment